Freedom of the Press Foundation offers priority support options to news organizations. A typical support agreement may include any of the following:
- support with procurement and risk assessment
- on-site installation help
- training of SecureDrop administrators
- training of journalists using SecureDrop
- timely information about releases and roadmap updates
- help with decommissioning hardware, upgrading servers, and upgrading workstations
- support testing specific hardware configurations
- access to our support portal where FPF staff will provide timely responses to any issues you experience.
SecureDrop has the potential to be an essential part of any news organization's technical infrastructure. Its security guarantees are ultimately only as strong as the operational security practices of the organizations using it. For this reason, we strongly believe in an integrated approach of working with news organizations throughout their use of SecureDrop.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact us, and we can discuss options with you.